Photography is one of my passions. 90% of these photographs are taken by me. The remaining 10% are taken by my friends, siblings, et al. Others are reblogs from the people that I follow. These are real people and real events.
- Cindy Vazquez Zavala
- a shutterbug
- 25 yrs old
- a libra
THANK YOU for visiting my blog. And remember..
"you don't take a picture...you make a picture."
visit me http://www.sintheshutterbug.com